It shall be a violation of this Article, and subject to action under G.S. 90-171.37, for any person to:
(1) Sell, fraudulently obtain, or fraudulently furnish any nursing diploma or aid or abet therein.
(2) Practice nursing under cover of any fraudulently obtained license.
(3) Practice nursing without a license. This subdivision shall not be construed to prohibit any licensed registered nurse who has successfully completed a program established under G.S. 90-171.38(b) from conducting medical examinations or performing procedures to collect evidence from the victims of offenses described in that subsection.
(4) Conduct a nursing program or a refresher course for activation of a license, that is not approved by the Board.
(5) Employ unlicensed persons to practice nursing. (1981, c. 360, s. 1; 1991, c. 643, s. 7; 1993, c. 198, s. 10; 1997-375, s. 2.)